We are exclusively partnered with a rapidly growing renewable energy asset developer, manager and owner based in the South West of England who specialises in Solar and battery storage projects.
We are searching for a highly driven Project Developer who will play a vital role in managing the development of renewable energy assets, overseeing the entire process from planning, and permitting to land acquisition.
You will join the Project Development department within this busy, fast-growing, dynamic renewable energy company. This role will contribute to the growing demands of the department and will need to be flexible as the role expands to fit the needs of the growing business.
The successful candidate will have full support and guidance from the wider team.
- Lead the development process for new solar and battery storage sites, ensuring timely and efficient execution of projects by coordinating with internal and external stakeholders, conducting feasibility studies and manage the overall planning process by engaging relevant third parties.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Identify and assess potential project sites, considering factors such as land availability, environmental impact, and grid connectivity.
- Negotiate and secure land rights and agreements, working closely with landowners, legal teams, and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with local communities, government agencies, and other stakeholders to build positive relationships and ensure project success.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Proven experience in project development and management, specifically within the context of land acquisition, planning, and permitting processes in the UK
- Experience with TCPA or DCO applications would be an advantage but is not essential
- A full UK driving licence and your own transport is essential
- Solid organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective multi-tasking and good problem-solving ability
- An ability to work in a small team, and use initiative is very important
- Good knowledge of Microsoft software used in a paperless office.
If you are interested click to apply if you have an up-to-date CV or alternatively, email email@example.com to arrange a confidential, exploratory call.