Senior Project Manager –Battery Energy Storage
Senior Project Manager sought by owner, operator and aggregator of large battery storage assets, around the UK. The successful Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of some of the most agile, complex and technologically advanced projects in the world.
The ideal Senior Project Manager will have a strong engineering/technical background and will have experience overseeing multiple complex projects, in the UK. You will take responsibility for the development and delivery of their pipeline of battery storage assets.
Senior Project Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Managing multiple projects from development through to and including delivery
- Take ownership, control and responsibility of the projects to ensure they are fit for purpose, are delivered on schedule and to budget
- Lead the EPC tender, quotations and contracts completion and post contract administration
- Liaising with contractors, suppliers, utilities, landowners, permitting authorities, solicitors and advisors, equipment manufacturers and HV/LV electrical designers and maintaining effective communications with all stakeholders
- Develop, control and manage the project schedule and ensuring all assigned projects and tasks are completed their scope, on time and budget
- Supervision of site acceptance tests, and market qualification testing
- Identify risks and facilitate the resolution of the issues raised
- Weeklyand monthlyperformance reports, including escalation of discrepancies and risk
- Ensuring full Health and Safety compliance
- Line Manager to the Project Managers
Senior Project Manager Key Requirements:
- Good understanding of procurement, development and construction
- Proven experience of working on large scale renewables and battery energy storage projects
- Provenbackground in delivering projects on time and on budget within a HV electrical/construction environment
- Experience of managing contractors, consultants’ suppliers and all parties involved
- APM body of knowledge qualification or equivalent certification
- Experience managing multiple projects, prioritisation and managing multiple teams
- BEng in Electrical Engineering or other relevant field
- UK drivers licence and ability to travel nationally
Location– London office with projects countrywide (travel required). Typical week 2 days at home, 2 days in office, 1 day on site (only during construction phase).
The successful Senior Project Manager will inherit a pipeline of challenging projects, allowing the opportunity to deliver an important and rapidly growing new technology. The role will operate within a fast-paced, friendly environment that offers autonomy, freedom and responsibility to innovate.
Our client operates with a flexible working policy and offers competitive remuneration. Please share your CV with Mint Selection for immediate review.
Senior Project Manager – Battery Energy Storage