Market Intelligence Analyst – London (Internal Vacancy)
Here at Mint Selection, we are building out our Market Intelligence capabilities and are seeking an ambitious, motivated individual to lead on this interesting, evolving side of the business.
Who are we? Mint Selection is an independent, specialist recruitment consultancy supporting a range of clients across the Renewable Energy spectrum; Investment Managers, Project Developers, Venture Capital funds and Clean Technology R&D platforms.
We work closely with business leaders, representing the most dynamic and growth-oriented companies within this globally critical industry.
In order to stand out in this ever-growing sector, we strive to be at the forefront of knowledge. This role has been curated to give us the edge by building out our databases; creating ‘company maps’ across new geographies, technologies, and markets to ensure we are up-to-date with the latest news and developments. This will support our consultants in understanding the evolving industry, and allow you to become a market expert in the process.
What we’re looking for:
- Data-driven, analytical individual
- Relevant degree (ideal, not essential)
- Ambitious, motivated individual who enjoys using their autonomy to lead projects and create something from scratch
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel / Google-sheets
- Creative, with good writing skills
- Detail-orientated, efficient, and naturally curious
We are in search of someone who gets excited at the thought of learning about new technologies, new sectors, and will enjoy absorbing information about one of the most important industries in today’s society; from listening to relevant industry podcasts, attending Clean Energy events and keeping up to date with latest developments online.
This role will give you the autonomy to lead projects, choose your own creative outlets and take overall responsibility for this side of the business – think the ‘Q’ (James Bond) of the company, but for systems and business intelligence.
Along with our core incentives, joining a team of young, dynamic, and friendly individuals, you would benefit from accelerated career progression, with a clear path to reach Management/Director level as the company continues to grow.
Location: Borough, London
· A competitive salary
· Generous Annual leave + days to volunteer with company charities
· Bespoke training and development programme from day one
· Flexible working structure
· On-sire Barista
· Discounted gym membership
· Office Beers
· Promotion Breakfasts
· Recovery Days
· Office rooftop with view across London
· Summer + Christmas Parties
· VIP incentives – Tailored Suits, Swiss Watches, Fine Wine
· Annual Incentive Trips (City breaks, ski trips etc.)
· Quarterly Lunch Club
· Eye care – tests and support with designer glasses