Chief Financial Officer (CFO) – Green Hydrogen Development Platform
Chief Financial Officer (CFO) sought to join the leadership team of a fast-growth Energy Infrastructure Independent Power Producer (IPP) in the rapidly emerging hydrogen sector. Pioneering the development of Electrolysis and related Renewable Energy Generation Assets, this developer, owner, and operator is scaling one of the largest Green Hydrogen pipelines in the UK.
As Chief Financial Officer you will work with closely with the company CEO, Project Delivery Teams, the Private Equity fund, and project partners. The company needs to raise significant capital (equity and debt) to fund its project pipeline, and you will take lead responsibility for this. You will be comfortable with infrastructure investment, leading a project finance process, supporting project commercials, and communicating with equity partners whilst simultaneiously scaling internal functions of the business. Medium term would be the opportunity to transition to the CEO role.
Chief Financial Officer (CFO) Ideal background:
- Demonstrable experience in leading a major capital raise (ideally with both equity and debt).
- Comfortable looking at financial models, terms sheets and ability to discuss different financing options, assessing the pros and cons to each.
- Infrastructure or Energy Project Development Financing experience
- Very strong commercially - ability to negotiate sales contracts, financial & project analysis.
- Asset Management experience (a plus)
- Team Management
On offer is a competitive remuneration package, including equity participation. If you feel you have the required experience, please send your CV to Mint selection for immediate review.
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)– Green Hydrogen Development Platform