Senior Consultant – London (Internal Vacancy)
We are seeking an experienced, motivated individual to join our London team and help grow our recruitment capability within Renewable Energy and related CleanTech segments.
Who are we? Mint Selection is an independent, specialist recruitment consultancy supporting a range of clients across the Renewable Energy spectrum; Investment Managers, Project Developers, Venture Capital funds and Clean Technology R&D platforms.
We work closely with business leaders, representing the most dynamic and growth-oriented companies in our market; acting as a trusted advisor to many of the renewable energy and clean technology industries’ most high-profile talent. We plan to double in headcount over the next 12 months.
Recruitment in Clean Energy, what you’ll be doing:
As a Senior Consultant you’ll lead a key market segment and manage valuable client accounts. You’ll be supported by junior members and given the support to grow your team organically. In addition, you’ll become a key member of the leadership team, taking on a ‘second in command’ role with prospects to grow into a director level position in the near-term. You’ll manage a small team of recruiters and take overall responsibility for some key functions: Account Management, Training, Client Development etc.
In a hands-on capacity, you’ll be attending conferences, hosting networking events and coordinating business development activities with market-leading and industry niche specialists to build your reputation as a professional and established market specialist.
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5+ years’ experience in recruitment
- Management / Team Leader experience (ideal, not essential)
- Ambitious, motivated individual with a hard-working, go-getter mentality
- Entrepreneurial mindset - can think outside the box and solve problems
- Ability to show initiative and resilience (this job can be tough!)
- Knowledge of or, an interest in Renewable Energy / Sustainability
- Bachelor’s degree (not essential, for the right background)
- Additional languages (not essential)
To join a young, rapidly growing business straight into a Senior position where you will be given an established market within the sector, the responsibility to manage your own team, and the potential to earn well from day one.
You will benefit from working within a hugely exciting, globally critical, fast-growth industry whilst learning amongst the best in the industry.
- A competitive base salary + uncapped commission + potential for equity
- Bespoke training and development programme from day one
- Flexible working structure
- Discounted gym membership
- Friday early finish
- Office Beers
- Promotion Breakfasts
- Annual Incentive Trips (City breaks, ski trips etc.)
- Quarterly Lunch Club
- Eye care - tests and support with designer glasses
Location: Borough, London