Senior Project Developer – Renewable Energy Platform
Are you an experienced Project Developer with a strong technical background looking for a role with international scope within the renewable energy sector?
If this is you, carry on reading
Our client develops, owns, and operates utility-scale renewable energy projects at an international level as one of the world’s biggest renewable energy operators.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will supervise the overall development of Greenfield projects with a focus on Solar PV, Onshore Wind and Battery Storage as well as exposure to Hydrogen. You will lead on the Development of UK-based projects and supervise projects internationally.
As part of the UK team and reporting to the Managing Director of this Business Unit, this position will be accountable for the following tasks:
· Define country project development strategy for different technologies (Energy Storage, PV, Wind and H2)
· Originate sites by identifying commercial and planning risk for new prospects and make initial approaches to landowners, agents, and other relevant stakeholders
· Support grid connection application process
· Selection and manage external partners, consultants, and advisors (e.g., Planners)
· Opportunities screening and assessment, focusing on key administrative,
technical, commercial and development features.
· Scouting and procuring attractive Greenfield opportunities and implementing an adequate follow up of the different critical project paths to comply with internal and external timelines.
· Managing the budget associated to the pipeline.
· Support in the preparation of documentation required for tendering and bid
· Interacting with other departments (such as finance, legal, technical, etc.)
involved in project assessment or implementation.
· Working in close interaction with both internal (legal, technical, and financial
departments) and external (site finders, administrative, legal and technical
advisers) stakeholders, involved in the development of a project.
Senior Project Developer Required Qualifications & Experience:
· Engineering Degree in a relevant field.
· 5 years of experience in the development of Energy Storage or Renewable Energy projects.
· Ideally the candidate will have a solid development and commercial background in Renewable industry being involved in all relevant phases of the project life cycle.
· Deep knowledge of all key features of renewable technology
Alongside an exciting pipeline, our company offers flexible working, great career progression and a competitive salary as well as the opportunity to be part of a well stablished company within a fast-growing sector.
Click to apply if you have an up-to-date CV. If not, please drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential exploratory chat.
Senior Project Developer – Renewable Energy Development Platform