Senior PPA Originator / Renewable Energy Portfolio - London, UK
Mint Selection is partnered with a leading European IPP who operate one of the largest portfolios of renewable energy projects with over 17GW in development pipeline.
The business is seeking a Senior PPA Originator to drive their renewable energy portfolio forward by identifying and developing PPA opportunities, maximising current PPA’s and further developing their flexibility capabilities across the UK and Europe.
Potential successful candidates must have experience originating and executing small and large scale PPA’s across a diverse portfolio of renewable energy and the drive to identify long term route-to-market opportunities.
- Originate, structure, negotiate and execute PPA contracts including CPPA’s and Merchant PPA’s in a variety of energy and cross boarder markets.
- Build a network of corporate/industrial/utility off-taker relationships
- Identify and secure physical route-to-market agreement
- Partner with analysts, forecasters and data scientists to develop and deliver in-depth analysis and expertise in relation to power off-take structures
- Proven track record of PPA Origination in the European renewable and clean energy markets
- PPA contract full lifecycle experience – from originating, structuring and negotiation through to support and additional structured products
- Degree level education in related field (Renewable Energy, Business Management, Economics, Mathematics etc)
- Strong flexibility and commercial mindset, able to lead and be led, able to work collaborate with a variety of stakeholders and work autonomously
In return the business is offering a competitive compensation package reflective of seniority and experience with both short and long term incentives, industry leading benefits and a culture committed to personal development, a shared mission and drive to make change.
Please share your CV with Mint Selection for immediate review.