Project Manager -Independent Power Producer (IPP)
Are you a project manager with experience delivering BESS or Solar PV projects?
If so, take this chance to join a successful IPP with different projects around the UK. Focusing on BESS and Solar PV projects, you will lead the delivery function of our client at a utility scale level and playing a key role on our client’s pipeline development.
- Manage project cost
- Ensure requirements are incorporated into the design
- Determine contract resource requirements, service specifications and manage contractor performance (challenging when necessary)
- Manage inspection related activities
- Monitor an evaluate subcontractors
- Develop, review and evaluate contracts and agreements regarding projects
- Problem solving through collaboration with the team and field construction managers
- Identify and mitigate construction risks
- Site visits when necessary
- Handover effectively to O&M/Asset Management teams
- Assist the creation of technical documentation, specifications, procedures and troubleshooting support relating to optimal and safe operation of the assets
- Feedback and collaborate with development and operation teams to learn and adapt from previous projects
Skills and Qualifications
- Project Management experience
- Experience delivering energy projects
- Experience delivering high value or complex projects
Reporting to the Project Director, this is the perfect opportunity to play a key role for an exciting company with extensive growth prospect.
If this is you, click apply if you have an up-to-date CV that you are able to share. If not, please drop me an email at email@example.com to arrange a confidential, exploratory chat.
Project Manager –Independent Power Producer (IPP)