Polish-Market Recruitment Consultant – Clean Energy Executive Search Firm (Internal Vacancy)
We are seeking a motivated, ambitious individual to join our team and help grow our recruitment capability within Renewables Energy and related CleanTech segments, particularly within the Polish market.
Who are we? Mint Selection is an independent, specialist recruitment consultancy supporting a range of clients across the Renewable Energy spectrum; Investment Managers, Project Developers, Venture Capital funds and Clean Technology R&D platforms.
We work closely with business leaders, representing the most dynamic and growth-oriented companies in our market; acting as a trusted advisor to many of the renewable energy and clean technology industries’ most high-profile talent. We have plans to double in headcount over the next 12-24 months, and expand our offices across Europe.
Recruitment in Clean Energy, what you’ll be doing:
Liaising directly with Mint Selection’s clients and candidates to identify the best suited pairing using a variety of recruitment techniques and acting as an ambassador for Mint Selection to both clients and candidates as the agency of choice.
You will benefit from leading on our growing client-base within the Eastern European market, with the potential to build out your own team as you establish yourself.
What we’re looking for:
- Fluent in Polish and English (additional languages such as Ukrainian also advantageous)
- 1-3 years’ experience in recruitment (ideal, not essential)
- Ambitious, motivated individual with a hard-working, go-getter mentality
- Entrepreneurial mindset - can think outside the box and solve problems
- Ability to show initiative and resilience (this job can be tough!)
- Knowledge of, or an interest in Renewable Energy / Sustainability
- Bachelor’s degree (not essential, for the right background)
To join a young, rapidly growing business where you will benefit from 1:1 training, and mentorship. A structured and accelerated career track with potential to progress to a team leader, looking after newer team members in the short-term and your own team medium-term
If successful, within two years you could be running a Geographic region (your business within our business), managing a team, planning to open a new office, earning significantly, all within a hugely exciting, globally critical, fast growth industry.
- A competitive base salary & uncapped commission
- Young dynamic growing company with huge scope for development
- Bespoke training and development programme from day one
- Flexible working structure
- Team incentive trips abroad
- Rapid career growth
- Swanky office in Borough with rooftop views of London, free exercise classes and on-site barista
- Quarterly Lunch-club incentives
- Eyecare vouchers
Location: Borough, London – we are open to this role working remotely e.g. Eastern Europe based.