Office Manager / Executive Assistant – Renewables Executive Search
Who are we? Mint Selection is an independent, specialist executive search firm supporting a range of clients across the Renewable Energy spectrum; Investment Managers, Project Developers, Venture Capital funds and Clean Technology R&D platforms.
We’re looking to appoint an Office Manager / Executive Assistant who we hope, would be described by peers with phrases such as; ‘I couldn’t operate without…..’, ‘Since ……. joined we’ve eliminated our entire To-Do list’ and ‘Without ….., the productivity in the office would halve’.
You will take ownership of day-day office management, company administration and inbox management whilst also assisting with marketing, 3rd party providers, company events, scheduling, branding, HR and more.
We work closely with business leaders, representing the most dynamic and growth-oriented companies in our market, acting as a trusted advisor to many of the renewable energy and clean technology industries’ most high-profile talent. We plan to double in headcount over the next 12 months.
The successful candidate will split their time across the following duties:
- Key Inbox/diary management (Director)
- Schedule interviews and meetings
- Proactively prepare electronic correspondence
- Prepare electronic and hardcopy presentations and proposals
- Research, collect, organise and distribute information for internal and external meetings
- Coordinate executive seminars, meetings, business hospitality/entertainment and travel arrangements
- Oversee day-day running of the office
- Facilities/Third-party management
- Manage IT Equipment and Support
- General Administration
- Liaise with organisations and overseas clients in response to routine enquiries
- Maintain documents, issue contracts and control access to internal databases
- Ad hoc projects
- Oversee Marketing and Branding
- Manage Social Media activity and other media channels
- Develop our external brand
- Assist with Website design
- Assist with the Onboarding process for new starters
- Monitor KPI’s
- Assist with the organisation of Company Events
- Help implement and roll-out company incentives
You will benefit from flexible-working, great company culture and a competitive remuneration package.
There will be opportunities to grow and take on more responsibility as you establish yourself.