Passionate about tackling the current climate issues? Excited about developing of large-scale renewable energy projects? Are you looking to challenge yourself to advance your career?
We are partnered with a rapidly growing renewable energy asset developer, manager and owner based in the UK and together we are looking for a highly motivated Project Manager to join their team. The company are based in the UK and have established a reputation as one of the most reliable Asset Developers and Managers in the country whether for third parties or their own assets. They specialise in Solar Energy and Battery Storage with an impressive portfolio of 15 Assets, 5 of which they have developed themselves.
Within the role, you would be expected to contribute across the full project development process taking ownership of every stage from land acquisition to grid connection right up to the construction phase.
- Coordinate internal and external resources for flawless project execution.
- Ensure on-time, in-scope, and on-budget project delivery.
- Define project scopes and objectives with stakeholders to secure and allocate necessary resources.
- Develop detailed project plans for progress tracking.
- Employ verification techniques for scope, schedule, and cost management.
- Measure project performance using advanced tools and report and escalate issues to management as required.
- Manage client and stakeholder relationships effectively.
- Implement risk management strategies to minimize project risks.
- Foster and maintain relationships with third parties and continue evaluating and advancing new business opportunities.
Experience and Skills required:
- 2+ years of experience working as a project manager/developer in a relevant field.
- Experience with TCPA and DCO applications would be appreciated.
- A UK Driving License
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and highly driven
What you can expect in return:
- A highly competitive package
- 25 days annual leave + public holidays
- Private health insurance
- Hybrid work (2/3 days in the office)
- A great culture with plenty of career progression opportunities