Project Development Manager (Europe East)–Independent Power Producer (IPP)
Project Development Manager sought by Global Independent Power Producer who specialise in the complete management of solar, wind and battery assets for the generation and storage of electricity. As a market leader within traditional renewables (+2.5GW operational portfolio), they are looking for a Project Development Manager to further develop their portfolio within Eastern Europe.
You will be based attheir HQ in Madrid, so will benefit from coming into an established team and office, within a newly created role. As part of the Business Development team of Europe, you will be accountable for supporting the different stages of project development.
Already established across Europe with multiple large operational assets, you will be at the forefront of their business within Eastern Europe and their expansion within this region.
Project Development Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Analysingdifferent project opportunities at various stages of development
- Origination of investment opportunities in greenfield and brownfield renewable projects in various European countries, and in different stages of development
- Close follow-up with third-party local developers to ensure all project phases until achievement of ready-to-build status (site screening, project feasibility, interconnection and permitting) are aligned and in good progress
- Liaising with third-party project developers
- Preparing project progress reports, proposals, and presentations for internaland tenderingprocesses
- Drafting project documents and presentations
Project Development Manager Key Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or relevant field(Masters or higher degrees highly valued)
- 5+ years professional experience working in project development within the renewable energy sector (solar PV, BESS and/or wind), within Europe (Eastern Europe beneficial)
- Familiarity with permitting and interconnection processes
- Experience with project management methods (e.g. PMI) and planification tools (e.g. MS Project)highly valued
- Excellent English(written and oral). Additional languages highly valued (especially Spanish and/or other Eastern European languages)
For the successful Project Development Manager, there is the prospect of joining the HQ office within a key global player, significant autonomy over a large regional market, opportunity for travel and scope for progression on offer. Our client operates with a flexible working policy and offers competitive remuneration. Please submit your CV to Mint Selection for immediate review.
Project Development Manager (Europe East)– Independent Power Producer (IPP)