Lead CSA (Civil, Structural & Architectural) Engineer - Renewable Energy Transition
Would you like real world experience with a company who champion flexible generation projects?
Would you like to be directly involved with one of the largest Hydrogen projects in history?
And would you like to work with a young dynamic team free from the bureaucracy of the big 5?
If Yes then please continue to read…
Salary: Negotiable dependant on relevant experience
Provide technical leadership on civil, structural and architectural engineering issues to the Kintore project team.
Undertaking an Owners Engineer role from an electrical point of view, providing review of CSA design work undertaken by initially FEED contractors for the Kintore project, in particular:
- Review of contractor designs and calculations
- Civil designs (including foundations, piling, earthworks etc)
- Structural designs (including steelwork, cladding etc)
- Architectural designs
- Geotechnical surveys and site investigations in general
Lead CSA Engineer should have some or all of the following skills:
- Excellent knowledge of piling design and ground stabilisation
- Excellent knowledge of structural codes and standards
- Knowledge of power plant construction
- AutoCAD 2D
- 3D CAD Design
Experience & Qualifications needed:
- 10+ years within a CSA engineering role, with experience working on the design of power plants preferred
- Technical leadership
- Building relationships with both office based and site-based teams
- Chartered civil or structural engineer
- MEng in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent
- Member of ICE or any other equivalent national or intl. professional organisation
Location/working model: 3 days a week in Central London and/or Aberdeen, and 2 days a week home office with occasional travel to sites across the UK.
Does this sound like the next opportunity for you?
Click apply if you have an up-to-date CV that you’re able to share.
If not, please drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential chat. I look forward to hearing from you!