Head of Project Development – Renewable EnergyIPP
Head of Project Development sought by established Renewable Energy Independent Power Producer. Our client develop, build, finance and operate utility scale renewable generation projects. The successful Head of Project Development will be joining the Senior Management Team to further develop their portfolio of projects including solar PV, battery energy storage, hydrogen electrolysis and onshore wind assets within the UK.
The successful Head of Project Development will lead the team and will oversee feasibility, permitting and project evaluation, as well as organise and manage land acquisition, grid security, permitting and offtake arrangements. They will have a strong track record of Renewable Energy Project Development in the UK market.
Head of Project Development Key Responsibilities:
- Analysing different project opportunities at various stages of development
- Origination of investment opportunities in greenfield and brownfield renewable projects in the UK, and in different stages of development
- Investment opportunities screening and assessment, focussing on key administrative, technical, commercial and development features
- Preparing project progress reports and presentations required for internal purposes, by properly addressing key risks associated with each project / opportunity
- Working in close interaction with both internal and external stakeholders involved in the development of projects
Head of Project Development Key Requirements:
- Professional experience working in Project Development within the Renewable Energy sector (solar PV, BESS, hydrogen electrolysis, wind)
- Core experience of UK market
- Solid development and commercial background. Track record of seeing a process from inception to investment decision
Location– offices located in London and Bristol, with projects countrywide (travel required)
The successful Head of Project Development will join the Senior Management Team of an ambitious organisation that is expanding and promotes autonomy in a rewarding environment. Our client operates with a flexible working policy and offers competitive remuneration. Please share your CV with Mint Selection for immediate review.
Head of Project Development – Renewable Energy IPP