Whether we approach you about a specific opportunity, or you contact us to share your CV and career aspirations, we want you to have a constructive experience of engaging with Mint selection.
As a leading executive search firm, we bring a professional approach and unique reach in terms of network and contacts. Our breadth of expertise enables us to support people throughout their careers, from middle management positions right through to the most senior level appointments.
We recognise that we have a commitment to you as well as to our client, and we undertake that our dealings with you will be professional, courteous, rigorous and honest.
Our aim is to build long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates alike. We treat everyone with whom we have contact with the utmost respect and courtesy.
- Approach you after considered analysis and in relation to roles where we think there is a strong match.
- Work to make your candidacy as strong as it can be.
- Represent you effectively and discreetly to our clients, based on accurate information that you give us in confidence.
- Keep you informed, communicating outcomes promptly, and giving fair and honest feedback where we can.
- Be inclusive, open and fair-minded.
- Take a long-term view, recognising that you have a multi-year view of your own career. Where possible, we will help you fulfil your ambitions.
If ever you feel we have not lived up to the letter or spirit of this charter, please tell us. We want to know. Email our Founder, Charlie Giblin at firstname.lastname@example.org.